Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

What a poem is not

this piece of work! was from last term and this was a funny activity doing it with my friend's.Then we where doing this type of poem  me and my friend working together as a team.I have posted this because my principal commented on this piece of work.When I did this poem my goal was to focus on my work and ignore the distractions. Then if you read carefully I add my friend Einstein in if you want to see his learning copy this link if you want to http://wpseinsteinh.blogspot.com/   

7 comments:

  1. Kotahi I love this poem! It's awesome! And your reflection shows that you're really thinking about you learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kotahi, my name is Autumn I go to Kumara School. I really like your poem. I liked your sentence about the smoshy banana. It reminds me about when I ate a smoshy banana. I wonder what it will look like if you put a colour in the back round and a different colour for the writing. How long did it take to write your poem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. about and hour and thank you for the comment

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Jess and I am a Year 6 and I go to Ohaeawai Primary school. I really like your Post. It is really interesting and funny.Go check out my blog http://osjessicaj.blogspot.co.nz/.

    ReplyDelete